Friday, December 19, 2008

Frogs Scrap-Kit


This is my first Scrap-kit and i think I did good. Its just a tester for me to see whats involved in making one...eg the removing of the background from the frog pictures :). Which is pretty much were I spent all the time on this kit.

The reason I picked frogs is because i love frogs....

the stock I used for this is from http://fa-stock.deviantart.com/ and http://hatestock.deviantart.com/"

It wouldnt let me use the html here because of the name of one of my links :( awww well...

you can download frogs Here


If your using this for commercial use please link back to this blog...thanks

4 comments:

  1. cool frogs,keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 02, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s) & Dog(s) Theme, Other Animal Theme post on Feb. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job for your first one. It takes a long time to tube things don't it? I personally don't like doing that. :) If you need anything feel free to holler at me! I can tell you or show you if you need any Help

    ReplyDelete